Relia™ Plus 100 Packaged Rooftop Units
Relia™ Plus 100 ultra-high-efficiency packaged rooftop units deliver improved efficiency with intelligent control and operational flexibility.
- A/C and heat pump models in convertible airflow configurations
- Standard (up to 11.2 EER/13.2 IEER), high (12.2 EER/14.2 IEER) and ultra-high (up to 12.2/18.0 IEER) models available
- Scroll compressors
Greater Control for Better Efficiency
- Units meet or exceed ASHRAE Standard 90.1
- Energy-efficient scroll compressors
- Easy power and control wiring for reduced installation time and costs
- Convertible airflow design doesn't require panel cutting or an accessory panel
- Durable, powder-painted, galvanized steel finish meets 750-hour salt-spray test demands
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings don't require annual maintenance
- Options include constant volume (CV), multiple speed (IntelliSpeed™) and a variable air volume (VAV) with variable frequency drive (VFD)
- Smart Equipment provides reliability and ease of use
- All cooling only and heat pump models share a common footprint
- Gas and electric utility knockouts provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections
- Wide range of indoor airflow options using belt-drive blowers are available
- Permanently attached, full-perimeter base rails provide a solid unit foundation
- Heat exchangers use corrosion-resistant, aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and a long service life
- Field-installed accessories include propane and high-altitude conversion kits, motorized dampers and economizers
All units are factory-wired, piped, charged and tested prior to shipment and include factory-installed options.
Two independent refrigeration circuits add built-in redundancy for greater peace of mind.
Built to order, each unit has a range of options and accessories to perfectly match a building’s needs.
Designed, engineered and assembled in the United States at the Johnson Controls Rooftop Center for Excellence in Norman, OK.
Every Relia Plus 100 Packaged Rooftop Unit comes standard with next-generation Smart Equipment and can connect seamlessly to a controls systems and self-discover other Smart Equipment. On-board controls support cloud-based data analytics, including fault detection, to support proactive maintenance and minimize downtime.
Smart Equipment helps maximize control for greater efficiency, extended equipment life and reduced operating costs.