Packaged Rooftop Units
Greater Efficiency, Control and Comfort
Fraser-Johnston® commercial packaged units offer simplified installation and energy-efficient operation in a 3-27.5 ton capacity range. Available in A/C and packaged heat pump models, our rooftop models reach efficiency levels as high as 17.5 SEER, backed by the quality you expect from Fraser-Johnston®.
Our packaged rooftop units cut energy costs significantly while meeting all applicable code compliance requirements.
Embedded Smart Equipment and thoughtful design features make installation, start-up and commissioning faster and more accurate.
Field-installed accessories and an array of heating and air conditioning options help meet the needs of more applications.
- 3-12.5 Tons
- Designed to match up directly with select competitor electrical, control and gas connections
- Meet or exceed ASHRAE Standard 90.1 – 2016
- 3-12.5 Tons
- Units meet or exceed ASHRAE 90.1-2016 and ENERGY STAR® units are available
- Easy power and control wiring for reduced installation time and costs
- 15-27.5 Tons
- A broad range of outdoor air options, including low-leak damper economizers, constant volume powered exhaust and modulating powered exhaust
- Multiple airflow strategies, including exclusive IntelliSpeed™ discrete fan control (DFC) with 2-stage and 4-stage options
- 27.5-50 Tons
- Equivalent or higher part-load efficiency (IEER) than comparable models from competitors
- A broad range of outdoor air options, including low-leak damper economizers, constant-volume powered exhaust and modulating powered exhaust
- 3-6 Tons
- Energy-efficient scroll compressors
- All cooling only/heat pump models share a common footprint for on-site flexibility
- 15-25 Tons
- Units meet or exceed ASHRAE Standard 90.1
- Smart Equipment provides reliability and ease of use