Fraser-Johnston® Relia™ Choice Rooftop Units
Fraser-Johnston® Relia™ Choice Rooftop Units lead the industry with the most economical comfort cooling in the 15-27.5 ton range.
- A/C downflow models
- Standard-efficiency models (up to 11.1 EER/14.8 IEER)
- Constant volume, IntelliSpeed™ single-zone VAV and VAV airflow options
Reduce Energy and Operating Costs
- A broad range of outdoor air options, including low-leak damper economizers, constant volume powered exhaust and modulating powered exhaust
- Industry exclusive, optional Continuous Reset Single Zone (CRSZ) control
- A wide range of gas heat options including full modulating gas heat with a 2.85 to 1 turndown ratio
- Accessible connections, coils and compressors that simplify service
- Multiple airflow strategies, including exclusive IntelliSpeed™ discrete fan control (DFC) with 2-stage and 4-stage options
- Smart Equipment controls aid in reliability and ease of use
- Independent circuits help avoid full unit shutdowns and a lead-lag compensator helps balance system wear and tear
Efficient performance exceeds DOE 2018 guidelines by up to 25% and surpasses DOE 2023 part-load standards by almost 10%.
Units weigh up to 33% less than other Fraser-Johnston® models and 22% less than competing products, reducing the need for structural reinforcements.
Units fit nearly 70% of the competitive installed base, minimizing the need for costly transition curbs.
Fraser-Johnston® Relia™ Choice units are designed, engineered and assembled in the United States at the Johnson Controls Rooftop Center for Excellence in Norman, OK.
Airflow Strategies Lower Operating Costs
Direct Replacement Capability