Relia™ Core 100 Packaged Rooftop Units
Fraser-Johnston® Small Relia™ Core 100 Packaged Rooftop Units deliver simplicity and performance that give you an advantage on 3-6 ton projects.
- A/C and heat pump models in convertible airflow configurations
- Standard-efficiency models up to 14.0 SEER/14.2 IEER and 8.0 HSPF
- Scroll compressors
Smarter Technology for Better Performance
- Energy-efficient scroll compressors
- Easy power and control wiring for reduced installation time and costs
- Convertible airflow design doesn't require panel cutting or an accessory panel
- Wide range of indoor airflow options using belt-drive blowers are available
- Permanently attached, full-perimeter base rails provide a solid unit foundation and forklift access
- Heat exchangers use corrosion-resistant, aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and a long service life
- Field-installed accessories include propane and high-altitude conversion kits, motorized dampers and economizers
- Evaporator coils constructed with grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum fins improve heat transfer
- All cooling only/heat pump models share a common footprint for on-site flexibility
- Gas and electric utility knockouts provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections
- Smart Equipment controls aid in reliability and ease of use
- Durable, powder-painted, galvanized steel finish meets 750-hour salt-spray test demands
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings don't require annual maintenance
- Condenser coils constructed of microchannel aluminum tubing and aluminum fins provide durability and efficient, long-lasting operation
Factory-installed options and easy power and control wiring reduce installation costs.
Energy-efficient scroll compressors reduce operational costs.
Fraser-Johnston® Small Relia™ Core 100 packaged units meet or exceed ASHRAE Standard 90.1.
Designed, engineered and assembled in the United States at the Johnson Controls Rooftop Center for Excellence in Norman, OK.
Every Relia Core 100 Packaged Rooftop Unit comes standard with next-generation Smart Equipment and can connect seamlessly to a controls systems and self-discover other Smart Equipment. On-board controls support cloud-based data analytics, including fault detection, to support proactive maintenance and minimize downtime.
Smart Equipment helps maximize control for greater efficiency, extended equipment life and reduced operating costs.