TM9Y 96% AFUE Two Stage Furnace
Precise, high-efficiency performance.
|Efficiency Range||96% AFUE|
|Warranties||Lifetime heat exchanger, 10-year parts|
Optimal Efficiency. Dependable Performance.
- ENERGY STAR® qualifying efficiency up to 96% AFUE provides more heat for less money
- Compact 33-inch height fits into tight spaces
- Fully insulated cabinet design for quiet operation
- Two-stage burner adjusts heat levels to match your comfort level
- Standard, high-efficiency ECM fan motor ensures dependable air distribution
- Unit design engineered for natural gas or propane applications
The high-efficiency ECM fan motor not only ensures dependable air distribution, it helps reduce energy costs.
With ENERGY STAR® qualifying efficiency up to 96% AFUE that reduces electricity usage, Fraser-Johnston® TM9Y is the environmentally responsible choice.
Lifetime heat exchanger, 10-year parts warranties ensure years of dependability with industry-leading quality.
Our Certified Comfort Expert™ contractors make sure your TM9Y gas furnace is installed and serviced correctly from day one.
|Comfort Technologies||Built in Auto-staging technology optimizes homeowner comfort throughout the heating season||Energy Star||Yes|
|Fan Motor||ECM fan motor with two-stage gas valve||Parts Warranty Code||10-year Parts Limited Warranty *|
Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty – 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty; Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty; 10-year Parts Limited Warranty – 5-year Parts Limited Warranty; 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty – 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty
Three-phase models have 5-year Compressor and 1-year Parts Limited Warranties. Three-phase models do not qualify for the 10-year Parts Limited Warranty.