TPLC 80% AFUE Modulating Gas Furnace
Our most comfortable 80% AFUE gas furnace.
|Efficiency Range||80% AFUE|
|Warranties||Lifetime heat exchanger, 10-year parts|
A Higher Standard for High Efficiency
- Modulating burner design continuously adjusts heating level in small increments to precisely match the degree of comfort you need
- Integrated GeoTrak™ comfort system tailors operation to the needs of your locale
- Integrated self-diagnostic control module
- High-Level Self-Diagnostic Controls With Fault Codes.
- Variable-speed ECM fan motor provides quiet, efficient air circulation, and a compact 33-inch height fits into tight spaces
- Unit design engineered for natural gas or propane applications
- Integrates with the Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System
- Sharp Edges Eliminated By Folding and Flattening the Sheet Metal.
Reliant™ furnaces continuously modulate in 1% increments to save fuel by matching your desired temperature more accurately.
TPLC modulating units feature an 80% AFUE rating and can reduce energy costs nearly 25% compared to older 60% AFUE models.
Whether you live in a dry, temperate or humid climate, GeoTrak™ helps you fine-tune the blower operation for your specific needs.
Lifetime heat exchanger, 10-year parts limited warranties ensure years of dependability with industry-leading quality.
|Comfort Technologies||Modulating Performace for precise tempreature control, matched with the GeoTrak™ Comfort System||Fan Motor||Variable-speed ECM blower motor with modulating gas valve|
|Parts Warranty Code||10-year Parts Limited Warranty *||Position||Multi-position|
|Control Options||Communicating or Conventional|
Fraser-Johnston® Reliant™ Residential Gas Furnaces TP9C, TPLC, TM9V, TM8V, TMLV, TM9Y, TM8Y, TM9E, TM8E, TMLE, TL9E, TL8E
Fraser-Johnston® Residential Gas Furnaces TM9V, TM8V, TMLV, TM9Y, TM8Y, TM9E, TM8E, TMLE, TL9E, TL8E
Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty – 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty; Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty; 10-year Parts Limited Warranty – 5-year Parts Limited Warranty; 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty – 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty
Three-phase models have 5-year Compressor and 1-year Parts Limited Warranties. Three-phase models do not qualify for the 10-year Parts Limited Warranty.