AVV Communicating, Constant CFM Air Handler
Superior year-round comfort control.
|Warranties||Limited 5-Year Warranty on all covered components. This product may be eligible for a 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty with product registration.|
Dynamic Control for Maximum Comfort
- Factory-installed electronic expansion valve provides consistent capacity and efficiency across a wide band of operation, and multi-position flow as standard provides everything needed for all installed positions without additional kits
- Less than 2% air leakages at 1.0" esp. ensures only conditioned air moves through your home and unconditioned air isn't introduced into the system
- MaxAlloy™ coil features advanced corrosion-resistant design for long life
- Part of a variable-capacity comfort system, the AVV is designed to be paired with the AL21 21 SEER air conditioner or HL20 20 SEER heat pump
- Built-in filter rack accepts 1.0" disposable and cleanable air filters
- Integrates with the Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System
Variable-speed technology dynamically adjusts capacity and airflow to match changing needs whether heating, cooling or humidity control.
A communicating system using the Fraser-Johnston® Hx™3 Thermostat provides remote control for the homeowner and remote diagnostics for the contractor.
Efficient performance uses up to 80% less electricity than conventional PSC blowers found in older models.
Industry-leading warranties ensure years of dependability.
|Comfort Technologies||Match your regions unique climate with GeoTrak technology for advanced comfort | Constant CFM technology | Compatible with WiFi enabled Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System||Coil||MaxAlloy™ Coil|
|Compressor Type||Variable-capacity Scroll Compressor||Energy Star||Yes|
|Fan Motor||Variable-speed, premium, ECM fan motor||Tonnage Range||2-5 Tons|
|SEER Range||Up to 20 SEER||Parts Warranty Code||10-year Parts Limited Warranty*|
|Warranty Other||Compressor: 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty*||Position||Multi-position|
|Control Options||Communicating or Conventional|
Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty – 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty; Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty; 10-year Parts Limited Warranty – 5-year Parts Limited Warranty; 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty – 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty
Three-phase models have 5-year Compressor and 1-year Parts Limited Warranties. Three-phase models do not qualify for the 10-year Parts Limited Warranty.